Call for Proposals
Student Leadership and Service Annual Leadership Conference:
Kennesaw State staff, faculty, and students are invited to submit proposals for the 2020 Student Leadership and Service Annual Conference, to be held on February 29, 2020 at Kennesaw State University.
We are looking for engaging, meaningful, and interactive presentations which develop students’ capacity to THINK, ACT, and IMPACT. Each session will be 50 minutes in length which should include time for Q&A. Sessions should provide ways for students to leap into leadership through one or more of the developmental areas below.
- Self Awareness
- Cultural Awareness
- Critical, Systemic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Competence
- Advocacy & Influence
- Pursuing Goals
- Collaboration/Teamwork/Group Dynamics
- Social/Civic Responsibility
- Appreciating difference
- Global Perspectives
- Living a purposeful and satisfying life
- Life-long learning
Proposals Due Friday, December 20, 2019Submit Here
Additional Conference Opportunities:
- Student Leader Opportunity Fair-- Reserve tables to market the various student leader roles offered through your department and/or organization HERE
- Student Organization Poster Presentation— submit posters to promote your Student Organization or Club HERE
- Submissions for fair tables and poster presentations are due January 31, 2020.