Applications for Engaged Owl Leaders Now Open!
The Engaged Owl Leaders (EOL) Program is a 10 week experiential adventure where students will get connected to campus, build lasting relationships with peers, and work on leadership skills to propel them to the next stages in their KSU experience.
If you wish to learn more please reach out to the Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
There are many advantages of being an Engaged Owl Leader. Some advantages include:
- Build friendships with other students
- Strengthen your leadership abilities
- Learn about yourself and the KSU community
- Prepare you for future involvement opportunities at KSU, such as, Advanced Leaders, Resident Assistant, Ignition and Flight Crew Leader, Student Government Association, Registered Student Organizations, and more!
Commitment and engagement throughout the semester is critical in order to have an enriching experience. Therefore, it is REQUIRED that participants attend the leadership development weekend and ALL sessions for the full 2 hour time period.
- Leadership Bootcamp
- 10 Week Leadership Sessions
All sessions will take place on the Kennesaw campus. Participants will be assigned one day & time and will remain with the same group throughout the entire semester.
The Engaged Owl Leaders Program is lead by the EOL Coordinators. These group of student leaders facilitate the weekly leadership development sessions and provide community for the EOL participants in a small group setting. In addition to planning and conducting weekly sessions, they assist with the following items listed below:
- Marketing and recruitment for the program and other Department of Student Leadership initiatives
- Plan and facilitate activities at our annual Leadership Bootcamp event
- Attend weekly - monthly meetings with with fellow coordinators and DSL staff
- Serve as a mentor and positive role model in and outside of EOL sessions
If you have an interest in becoming an EOL Coordinator Click Here!